The Group Procurement Service delivers a range of high level Supply Chain services to individual facilities within the St Vincent's Health Australia Group.
Our Group Procurement Services team is responsible for selecting and appointing suppliers of all commodities and services used by the group. Only those suppliers who can meet our standards are appointed. These standards are continuously being developed to ensure that our suppliers:
- supply brands that are leaders in their markets
- have rigorous quality assurance systems
- meet all health standards requirements
- maintain a timely and efficient distribution system
- maintain R&D, marketing and merchandising programs
- develop new products and services
- have financial integrity and stability
- follow codes of ethical practice, and
- have the capacity to provide high quality data analysis.
While we prefer to develop longer-term partnerships with our suppliers, alternative sources of supply are continually assessed. Competitive tender processes are used to monitor the marketplace and potential suppliers.
Care is taken to ensure that appointed suppliers remain the best all-round partner, with commodities and services being regularly market tested to ensure they provide value to SVHA and our clients.
For more information contact:
Group Procurement Services
St Vincent's Health Australia
48 Montpelier Rd
Bowen Hills QLD 4006
Mail : PO Box 555, Spring Hill Qld 4004
Tel: 07 3326 3262 | Fax. 07 3607 6261
or send as a message
Mandatory field(s) marked with *